Providence Zen Center
99 Pound Road
Cumberland, RI 02864
Directions to Providence Zen Center
Providence Zen Center is located 15 miles north of Providence. From any direction, follow the instructions below to I-295 and take Exit 10 [Route 122]. At the traffic light at the end of the ramp turn right, and go 1.5 miles north on Rt. 122. After you pass under a footbridge, take the next right onto Pound Road. (If you pass an auto repair shop, you have gone too far.) Drive about 3/4 of a mile up Pound Road. Providence Zen Center is at #99 on the right with a 65-foot pagoda in the front yard. There is ample free parking in the visitor lot.
To Get to I-295:
- From Providence – take Route 146 North to I-295 North.
- From Attleboro – take I-95 North to I-295 South.
- From Boston – take I-95 South to I-295 South.
- From Worcester – take Route 146 South to I-295 North.
- From Western Massachusetts – take the Turnpike to Exit 10, to Route 20 East, to Route 146 South, to I-295 North.
- From New Hampshire – take I-495 South, to I-95 South, to I-295 South.
- From New York City and Connecticut – Take I-95 North to I-295 North.