Guests are asked to observe the following:
- Outside shoes are left in the racks at the entrances. During the cooler months, it is a good idea to wear socks and bring indoor slippers.
- Smoking is permitted only on the front porch.
- Not permitted on the grounds: meat, including fish and poultry; alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs; firearms.
- Please do not bring pets into the Zen Center.
- Video recording is not permitted. Please ask permission before making audio recordings and still photographs.
- The general environment is quiet and meditative.
- Unless specifically included in the Rental space, Guests are asked not to enter the Monastery (on the other side of the pond) without first getting permission from someone on the Providence Zen Center staff. There may be a another Meditation Retreat taking place during your rental stay.