With a minimum of 48 hours advance notice, Providence Zen Center can pick people up and drop people off at the Providence area transportation terminals. Flight/train/bus arrivals and departures should be between 9:00 am and 9:00 pm. If participants need to leave earlier or arrive later, they are responsible for their own transportation.
The charge is:
- $50 per person each way for the Providence airport
- $30 per person each way for the Providence Greyhound bus station
- $30 per person each way for the Providence AMTRAK train station
- $30 per person each way for the Providence Peter Pan bus station
- $30 per person each way for the South Attleboro MBTA station
Participants are asked to please notify us of their transportation plans as soon as they have bought their tickets rather than waiting until the deadline. Participants should e-mail the following information to our Director:
- the name and a physical description or photo of each person being picked up
- for their arrival: the time, carrier, and flight/train/bus number
- for their departure at the end of the rental visit, the departure time of the flight/train/bus
- their phone numbers, including their cell phone number if they will be traveling with it
If participants don’t have access to e-mail, they can fax 401/658-1188, or call 401/658-1464 and leave the information on the answering machine. Transportation requests sent by e-mail will be confirmed by return e-mail.